In case you missed the announcement, Luvocracy was acquired by @WalmartLabs. We talked then about how we would be winding down the site, and today we’re giving you the skinny on how that works.
First, let us say it’s been a blast and it’s because of you. We’re super excited about bringing what we’ve learned to Walmart.com and can’t wait for you to see some of the things coming to that site.
Now on to some details about the Luvocracy site:
- If you’re a member of our rewards program who has earned more than $1 in rewards from sales, not to fear, Walmart will send you a gift card to shop at Walmart and Walmart.com. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to see all the things now available on the site. We’ll be reaching out to you shortly with the details.
- We are also canceling all pending orders and are no longer processing any new orders. If you had an order, you should have already received an email from us, but please let us know if you have additional questions.
We know how much time you put into adding your product recommendations. If you’d like to export your Luvs, click here for instructions.
Thank you again for being part of Luvocracy and please keep an eye on Walmart. Feel free to reach out with any questions.
The Luvocracy Team
Update to address some frequently asked questions, as we will very shortly be winding down Luvocracy.
- We stopped accepting new customers, and ended our shopping and reward programs at the time of the acquisition.
- We are no longer updating our apps or offering them for download, and will shortly discontinue all services.
- Account Deactivations. All member accounts will be deactivated very soon with the conclusion of the wind-down, so we are not processing them individually. We know how much time you put into your Luvs so we encourage you to export them here.
- Promotional credit on Luvocracy is not redeemable as both the shopping service and reward programs ended at the time of the acquisition, and these credits were only redeemable with the Luvocracy shopping program.
- Walmart sent gift cards to people who earned more than $1 in rewards from sales of their recommendations.